Friday, January 9, 2009

Where do I start????

This is something new for me so we'll see how it goes. It may be a short term thing. I talk alot but as far as being really open...not to sure.

Let's see....I'm glad it's Friday night. It has been a really rough week for me, emotionally, physically and definately mentally. I know Gerald is doing his best with being out of work and really he isn't bad but I feel so bad for him. All he has ever done is work and to be out of a job and not looking really good at the moment of finding one is depressing. He is lost. Not sure of what he needs or wants to do next. He is sitting with the boys in the morning while they are waiting for the bus and he is there in the afternoon when they get home. That helps money wise but I am kind of jealous. I know he would rather be working but the mornings are when me and the boys talked and cut up before the bus. I know I'm being silly but hormones are a dangerous thing. Also, where the hell did this middle tire come from????? It didn't creep up on me but it jumped on me. I woke up one day (knowing I gained a little) but what the heck happened? I'm am such an emotional eater! When I'm sad....eat, mad....eat, nervous....eat and eat. Heck when I'm happy lets have a party and EAT!!!!! I need to remember that I can't starve it off like I used to do. I need to talk to Kelly and get some of her encouragement. Well, this isn't exactly like the upbeat cutesy blogs that everyone else writes so I probably need to stop and start again another day.

Tommorrow doesn't look like it will start off any better. I have to take my sister's mom to see her mother in Disputana. They told her without a liver transplant she has about 6 months. She doesn't have a way to get up there to see her mom so I told her I would take her. The children are all going for a family meeting so I guess I will sit in the other room and read a book or twiddle my thumbs....who knows.

I am going to get off this and go play with my boys. I need it more than they do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment