Sunday, January 11, 2009

16 random things about me

I saw Shari do this and thought I would try it too.

1. I have 2 little boys (Ethan 9 and Aaron 5)

2. I will be married 10 years in March

3. I love scrabooking even though I haven't the time lately

4. I love love love taking pictures (hence scrapbooking)

5. I make cakes, candies, and love baking in general

6. Would love to open a bakery (little secret) but am too chicken to try and it isn't the right
area for that kind of business.

7. Want to take a professional photography class (wishful thinking)

8 LOVE Cubscouts

9. I read with an obession. I go through spells of it.

10. Love traveling and really want to go back to Canada

11. Even though I'm friendly and talk a lot I'm not very open about myself personally.

12. Pink in my favorite color.

13. Wish I could be like my sister more when it comes to my kids.

14. Have the greatest friends in the world

15. Wanted to be a teacher (yeah right)

16. Makes one new Christmas ornament every year for my tree.

5 comments:

  1. Hey girl, I didn't even know you had a blog. It has been a while since you posted. Don't you think it is about time for an update?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! You never told me you started a blog!!! Rhonda found you! You need to do an update!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! you never said anything about blogging. Why haven't you joined in with us?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! You've been found out...hehehe!! Now we're going to be watching you so we hope you blog again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG!!!!!!

    And how many times have I talked to you about blogging and you NEVER acted interested?

    I'm glad Rhonda found you.........so now........it's time to update!!!!!

    ReplyDelete